Knighted COVID-19 Digital Town Hall Will take place on Wednesday, Mar 18, 2020, at 11:00 AM Pacific Time.
We will be recording the Digital Town Hall so anyone who can’t make the live event can catch up afterward.
Remember to submit your questions before the Town Hall. You’ll have a chance to ask questions during the event through the chat feature, but submitting them beforehand will streamline the event and help ensure your questions are answered.
Join the Knighted Town Hall on your web browser or mobile device.
- Don’t have the Zoom app? Install it from your App Store
- Follow the on screen instructions to download the Zoom app, or click on the Join From Your Browser link on the bottom
- If needed, enter the Meeting ID: 337 854 9055
- Enter your name and join the Knighted Digital Town Hall
- Use the Chat function to ask questions to the Moderator
Unable to join via browser or mobile device? Don’t worry, there are other ways of accessing the Knighted Digital Town Hall.
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
- Use Meeting ID: 337 854 9055
Didn’t have a chance to attend the Knighted Digital Town Hall? Watch the recording below.